St. Apollinaris School strives to keep tuition rates affordable. There are two tuition plans: Plan A for Active Catholic Parish Families and Plan B for Non-Active Families.
Active Catholic Parish Families are those families who:
- one parent must be a baptized active parishioner
- attend Mass weekly
- contribute to the church on a regular basis through use of envelopes
- participate in parish activities
- child/ren must be baptized Catholic
2016-2017 Active Families Annual Tuition (10 months)
1 Child $6,260
2 Children $11,470
3 Children $16,030
Non Active Families Annual Tuition (10 months)
1 Child $8,010
2 Children $16,020
3 Children $24,030
The estimated cost for the 2016-2017 school year will be over $8,000 per child. Our Parish, Scrip Program and fund-raisers subsidize the difference between the actual cost and the tuition paid.
The cost for transitional kindergarten for the 2016-2017 school year is $5,000 per child. The age requirement is four years of age on or before September 1st.
Scrip is a fund-raiser for the school and helps subsidize the difference between the actual cost and tuition paid. Families have from May 1 through April 30 to meet their Scrip obligation. Each family has a Scrip obligation of $400 profit on purchases. If a family chooses not to purchase Scrip, there is a $500 fee.
Our Parent Participation Program is designed to bring St. Apollinaris School parents into a close relationship with the school. The “category-based” program for Parent Participation is in effect and requires 30 points per family. (1 point per hour)
15 points are required for Category A, while 15 points are required for Category B.
· Category “A” – 15 pts (Mercy’s Major Fundraisers and Scrip)
· Category “B” – 15 pts (Hot Lunch, Yard Duty, School clean-up days, Library/Classroom Help, Sports Programs, Miscellaneous (from qualified list) or extra points from A)
If a family chooses to opt-out of Parent Participation, there is a $500 fee.
Every family in the school is a member of MERCY, our parent-teacher organization. The MERCY fee of $10.00 per family is due with the registration/tuition fee and is non-refundable.
An annual Student Support Fee of $250.00 will be charged per student. This fee is due with the registration/tuition contract.
Below are fees for students in the participating classes.
· Graduation (8th Grade) – $40 per student
The Graduation fee covers the cost of gowns, diplomas, and awards.
· Confirmation (6th and 7th grade) – $75 per student per year
· First Communion (2nd Grade) – $30 per student
The First Communion fee includes the cost of speakers, visiting priests, bibles, crosses, candles, certificates, programs and snacks.