St. Apollinaris School strives to keep tuition rates affordable. There are two tuition plans: Plan A for Active Catholic Parish Families and Plan B for Non-Active Families.
Active Catholic Parish Families are those families who:
1) Are registered in the Parish
2) Attend Mass weekly
3) Contribute to the church on a regular basis through the use of envelopes
4) Participate in parish activities
2012-2013 Active Families Annual Tuition (10 months)
1 Child $5,600
2 Children $10,300
3 Children $14,400
Non Active Families Annual Tuition (10 months)
1 Child $7,100
2 Children $14,200
3 Children $21,300
The estimated cost for the 2012-2013 school year is $7,100 per child. Our Parish, Scrip Program and fund-raisers subsidize the difference between the actual cost and the tuition paid.
Scrip is a fund-raiser for the school and helps subsidize the difference between the actual cost and tuition paid. Families have from May 1 through April 30 to meet their Scrip obligation. Each family has a Scrip obligation of $400 profit on purchases. If a family chooses not to purchase Scrip, there is a $400 fee.
Our Parent Participation Program is designed to bring St. Apollinaris School parents into a close relationship with the school. The “category-based” program for Parent Participation is in effect and requires 30 points. (1 point per hour)
15 points are required for Category A, while 15 points are required for Category B.
· Category “A” – 15 pts (Mercy’s Major Fundraisers, March Madness, eWaste Chair, and Scrip)
· Category “B” - 15 pts (Hot Lunch, Yard Duty, School clean-up days, Library/Classroom Help, Sports Programs, Miscellaneous (from qualified list) or extra points from A)
Every family in the school is a member of MERCY, our parent-teacher organization. The MERCY fee of $10.00 per family is due with the registration/tuition fee and is non-refundable.
An annual Student Support Fee of $250.00 will be charged per student.
Below are fees for students in the participating classes.
· Graduation (8th Grade) – $35 per student
The Graduation fee covers the cost of gowns, diplomas, and awards.
· First Communion (2nd Grade) – $25 per student
The First Communion fee includes the cost of speakers, visiting priests, bibles, crosses, candles, certificates, programs and snacks.