St. Apollinaris School strives to keep tuition rates affordable. There are two tuition plans: Plan A for Active Catholic Parish Families and Plan B for Non-Active Families.
Active Catholic Parish Families are those families who:
- one parent must be a baptized active parishioner
- attend Mass weekly
- contribute to the church on a regular basis through use of envelopes
- participate in parish activities
- child/ren must be baptized Catholic
2016-2017 Active Families Annual Tuition (10 months)
1 Child $6,260
2 Children $11,470
3 Children $16,030
Non Active Families Annual Tuition (10 months)
1 Child $8,010
2 Children $16,020
3 Children $24,030
The estimated cost for the 2016-2017 school year will be over $8,000 per child. Our Parish, Scrip Program and fund-raisers subsidize the difference between the actual cost and the tuition paid.
The cost for transitional kindergarten for the 2016-2017 school year is $5,000 per child. The age requirement is four years of age on or before September 1st.
Scrip is a fund-raiser for the school and helps subsidize the difference between the actual cost and tuition paid. Families have from May 1 through April 30 to meet their Scrip obligation. Each family has a Scrip obligation of $400 profit on purchases. If a family chooses not to purchase Scrip, there is a $500 fee.
Our Parent Participation Program is designed to bring St. Apollinaris School parents into a close relationship with the school. The “category-based” program for Parent Participation is in effect and requires 30 hours per family.
15 hours are required for Category A and 15 hours are required for Category B.
· Category “A” – 15 hours (Mercy’s Major Fundraisers and Scrip)
· Category “B” – 15 hours (Hot Lunch, Yard Duty, School clean-up days, Library/Classroom Help, Sports Programs, Miscellaneous (from qualified list) or extra points from A)
If a family chooses to opt-out of Parent Participation, there is a $500 fee.
Every family in the school is a member of MERCY, our parent-teacher organization. The MERCY fee of $10.00 per family is due with the registration/tuition fee and is non-refundable.
An annual Student Support Fee of $250.00 will be charged per student. This fee is due with the registration/tuition contract.
Below are fees for students in the participating classes.
· Graduation (8th Grade) – $40 per student
The Graduation fee covers the cost of gowns, diplomas, and awards.
· Confirmation (6th and 7th grade) – $75 per student per year
· First Communion (2nd Grade) – $30 per student
The First Communion fee includes the cost of speakers, visiting priests, bibles, crosses, candles, certificates, programs and snacks.